Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE TEXT MESSAGE

Last night was one of the nights that I've been confused with our relationship, I am not sure why but I guess I miss him so much ( when I miss him, I usually get in this kind of state, the state of confusion).  In terms of our relationship, I really don't share stories or problems with my most trusted friends. Maybe I just thought I am that strong to face them all alone. But last night, it's different scenario. Alex tweeted me about my tweet and ask what's wrong, at first I denied that there's something wrong but I  guess he knows me so well that even through my text messages he knows that I am not okay. I told him what I'm feeling that time. And he is indeed the best love adviser that I know. He explained to me everything in a guy's perspective. And it really made me cry reading his text on how to deal with my problem. And I'm glad that after our heart to heart conversation I felt better. 

after the not so long but meaty talk with Alex, I messaged my boyfriend and asked if I'm being annoying. And he replied late! I fell asleep while waiting for his reply. When I woke up I reached for my phone and opened the text message. Finally, he replied. :) and his text message stated: "actually minsan, pero hinahayaan ko na lang minahal kita ng ganun eh. No need to change tet. Alam kong marami akong pagkukulang. hindi ako yung tipo ng guy na sweet in words and in public, the bottomline is mahal kita. Hindi ako palaregalo kasi it's not my forte. kaya siguro hindi mo mo ako maintindihan kasi magkaiba tayo ng ugali. Kaya rin tayo pinagtagpo, para matuto sa isa't isa." and after I read it, I CRIED. I've realized how lucky I am to have him not just a best friend but a boyfriend. I am so thankful that he has the longest patience on dealing with my negative traits, and he is the most understanding person I ever met.  Sometimes he acts as a kid but hey, he is so damn mature when we have the rare serious talks. 

I admit, I am immature. I am at times insensitive. I am a spoiled brat. I am a cry baby. But behind those child-like traits, I know deep within me that I love him so much. That I never loved this way before. And nothing/ no one can change that. We've been in thousands of fights, but we both know that those were challenges that we have to face. We have the strongest foundation of best of friends, and forever be lovers. We might not be the sweetest couple in town, but we are the most in love one. 





for me you're the best :) Bataan May 2011




we will never be apart as long as you're here in my heart :) Baccalaureate Mass, March 2011

I know soon you'll be leaving the country but I know before you go we are strong enough that even distance won't break us. You have my full trust tet and I know you will not break it. :"> Don't change tet, I LOVE YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE ICEMAN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment