Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FIRST EVER BLOG :)

this is my first blog ever, exploring new things while enjoying my 6 months of being a BUM. :)


After Graduation, I told myself that i'll just enjoy unemployed life for couple of weeks or shall I say 1 month or 2.  But indeed, time flies so fast. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months and now it's been six blissful months of gimmicks, shopping, sleep overs, drinking sessions, outings, etc. And yes, I am still not looking for a job after those tiring bum days that i have bumped into. Am I still not ready to face the new journey of my life? the working world? My dad always reminds me to enjoy life while I'm young and that's what I'm doing right now, but for how long? Once in a while I am really pissed off  of being bum because of those SOME boring and unproductive days, yes that's for real. but eventually after sleeping for a few hours my mindset changed and again I AM EMBRACING THIS BUM LIFE I AM HAVING. :))


 anyway, here are some pictures of my gimmicks and outings. :))



with the best of friends and with love :) Bataan, May 2011


Zambales, 2011


Camille's Place July, 2011


Camille's Place July, 2011
*rainy season bonding with my favorite mates. :) *


Grade School Reunion August 2011
*after almost 9 years of not having a reunion not seeing each other, FINALLY! *


Rockband September 2011 
*it's a monthly get together with my favorite college friends. playing rockband at least twice a month. :) *

this is just SOME of my countless gimmicks and sleepovers in the past 6 months. :) I know i should get a job by now, but what can I do? I AM LOVING MY BUM LIFE :)

'til next blog friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment