Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MILES AND MILES AWAY

I'm so bored today! argh!! Anyway, while I was surfing the net I saw different pictures on tumblr. Photos that show/define the Long Distance Relationship. Photo blog for this afternoon! :)) 



Long distance relationship rocks even though it's hard. :))

One of the main ingredients of this type of relationship

This is what we're doing right now. 











Thank you so much Skype, for connecting us! :) 



Photos from: longdistancestories.tumblr.com and google.com


If you're going to ask me if I am happy about this relationship, YES. I am happy though we're miles and miles apart. I know in God's time we will be reunited and I am willing to wait for the moment that we can be back in each others arms. :))

9 comments:

  1. Long distance relationships are hard! :S Well, I haven't experience it though (luckily). I salute you and everyone who has this kind! :)

    If you have time, please join my post-birthday blog giveaway here:

    http://vinayabut.blogspot.com/2012/02/post-birthday-blog-giveaway.html

    Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly, Long distance is really difficult. It's a test of TRUST and LOVE to that person. weeee.. How's sweet.... ^_^

    come and visit my blog.
    I just followed you. ^_^

    Thanks,

    Ann
    dlaconicstylistah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed difficult! :) thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. difficult, but it will be worth it!!!

    www.blanc-out.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! :)) thanks for following my blog!!
    you have a nice blog!!I followed :)
    loveandelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this made me smile actually and it brought light to my own situation too. story of my own life! i've been in an LDR for almost a year. there are times when its ridiculously hard but sometimes, when you look at the bigger picture, you're still together and happy and that's all that matters. thanks for sharing these!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for visiting my blog!! will be following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Yca, I stumbled upon your blog and I really love it. I can really relate about this particular post of yours since I'm also in LDR with my bf. He lives in the Philippines and I moved to Jersey almost a year ago after graduating. I used to not believe in LDRs but after being with him and seeing how different he is from other guys, I started believing in him and in our relationship. We are going strong.

    Stay in love! :)

    Keep in touch,
    joanne

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very inspiring! I admire your optimism and faith in your relationship - never lose hope, if you know that it is worth it, then fight for it. Don't let it slip away from your grasp. I used to have a long distance relationship, but we didn't work out. Not because of the distance, we were doing just fine with that. It's more of an age difference problem. Anyway, good luck, dear! :D

    ReplyDelete