Friday, March 30, 2012

ALL GRAY AND WHITE

Date: March 09, 2012
Place: Yellow Cab near UST, Rockband Lacson
With: Chelle, Trecia, Joy, Toffer, Ernie, John, Gab, Diego, Migs

Another short late post for me. :( I am really really sorry for being MIA for the whole month. Been busy with some stuff. And I am looking forward for another busy April, so I guess it will be another MIA moments. Anyway, this post will be all about the get together we had with my college classmates. 

2 pm was the call time. I arrived a little over 2:15pm but yet, I am still the first one in yellow Cab. We're complete around 3pm, not bad for that 1 hour delay. HAHAHA! :) At least we're complete that's all that matter even though the time was not followed. Unending stories were told. Happy time for us! :)



(Left-Right) Ernie, Trecia, Chelle, Yca, Joy, Tofer
All gray and white. 

Athletic couple! :) Trecia and Ernie




Me and my buddy, Chelle! :) Gray girls!
One strong couple! Joy and Tofer
Some friends dropped by! Gab, Yca, Joy, Tofer, Ernie, Trecia, Migs, Diego

Since it's Friday, we've decided to order non-meat foods. :)


And because I'm with 3 couples, I also made a way to have my own date but he's just stuck in this 4-cornered gadget :)






The complete picture! Gab, Yca, Joy, Tofer, Ernie, Trecia, Migs, Diego. (standing: Chelle and John)






We're Happy girls! :)












I envy them! being away with your boyfriend is a major torture! 


And we can't end the date without playing our favorite Internship past time, Rockband! :)


OKAY!! I am so serious! :))


The couples: Ernie and Trecia, Tofer and Joy, Chelle and John
















Drums is the most challenging instrument for me! You should have great hand, feet, eye coordination!




The out of color, John! :)




Before we go to our different destination, picture for memories! :)
Whatever it takes, girls I will always be here for you guys! We might be in different places, still the memories with you girls will never fade. Thank you for almost 4 hours of bonding. 4 hours of anything under the sun chat. Let's continue having this mini reunion of ours to bring back the old days. I love you girls! :)

1 comment:

  1. great photos!
    it seems like you have such cool friends!

    have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete