Thursday, September 29, 2011

ON HIS 21ST :)

It's boyfie's 21st birthday.


 I run out of ideas on what to do on his special day, and i run out of cash (primarily because I am still unemployed. HAHAHA :) I really want his 21st birthday to be very special because it might be the last birthday I can spent with him before he leave for the States. So, 2 days before we celebrate his birthday, I still don't have plans on what to do. Eventually, while I am having a full body massage, I came up with the idea of a relaxation day for him.  I am supposed to bring him on a buffet lunch at Yakimix, a footspa, a haircut and a full body massage. Along with a gift. Unfortunately, i don't have cash to do such things so I ended up only on 2 ideas which is the buffet lunch at Yakimix in Trinoma (because he is now fan of eating Japanese foods) and a footspa and pedicure. Right after the lunch we went on my dorm to watch the UAAP Finals game 1 ,that was actullay unplanned, but he can't miss it so I don't have a choice but to wait and watch with him and finally,  at around 6pm we went to the Nails.glow to get his foot spa and pedicure ( and that was his first time ).


few pictures were taken because i left my camera. HAHAHA :))




*edited picture* Yakimix Trinoma Spetember 2011




*tempura addict* Yakimix Trinoma, September 2011
*I forgot to take pictures while he's eating Maki, (his favorite Japanese Food by the way. )*



pretending his asleep :) Nails.glow Spetember 2011

and lastly, we ate dinner at our favorite semi-restaurant "bulaluhan sa Espana" with our friend John. :) btw, i just gave him a pair of slippers and a shorts as my birthday present. :"> it might not be the "bonggang bongang" birthday celebration but it's the memories that we can cherish forever. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment